I KNOW THE SMOOTHNESS OF THE PEBBLES ON RIALTO BEACH
I KNOW MY OWN MIND
I KNOW WHAT THE UNDERBELLY OF TURTLE LOOKS LIKE…
I KNOW DEATH?
I KNOW CREATED SOUNDS
I KNOW WINTER
I KNOW GRACE
cover (8″ x 8″)–photography cannot capture its sparkliness!
“Directions for THE KNOW BOOK”
1. Each page will stand on its own–that is, no adding to another’s page.
2. Write out the words “I know” on the fold of each page.
3. Illustrate or write or paint or colalge or color, or some combo of these, what you know (anything you know) on the page that fits into the fold. You may use the sheet provided or one of your own. Feel free to be serious or silly or both. Use all words or no words.
4. There are more than 8 pages, so if a couple of you would like to do 2 pages, that is fine…but don’t feel obligated. I can always fill those pages later.
5. Be sure to sign your piece on the page–on my page, I signed and dated it. You may want to add the date. Or not.
6. Have fun!